B25 whithout yokes

Bonjour,
J'ai installé le B-25 Mk2 de Rikoooo pour FSX/P3D.
Dans le cockpit virtuel 3D, je ne vois pas les manches à balai. Je ne vois que le tableau de bord.
Est-ce normal pour cet avion, ou y a-t-il une modification qui ajoute les manches à balai ?
Merci pour votre aide.
 
@danielaviation I told you before, and I will tell you one last time: the language of this site is ENGLISH.

Je te l'ai dit déjà, le language de ce site est l'ANGLAIS. Si tu persistes de nous parler en Français, je me ferais un plaisir d'annuler ton compte et de te bloquer de devenir membre encore. Ton choix. Your choice.
 
Bonjour,
J'ai installé le B-25 Mk2 de Rikoooo pour FSX/P3D.
Dans le cockpit virtuel 3D, je ne vois pas les manches à balai. Je ne vois que le tableau de bord.
Est-ce normal pour cet avion, ou y a-t-il une modification qui ajoute les manches à balai ?
Merci pour votre aide.
Before I forget: sometimes it helps to read the readme.txt or do some **** (not expecting you to know what that means, but hey)

For all other people, all of a sudden now on french speaking sites, there will be remarks about SOH being racist.
 
Interesting facts:
Between 1 to 2 Billion people speak English.
369 Million people speak French.
But that isn't the issue.
Either "One" person translates their language to English on this site or, "Hundreds" of people have to translate that language to back to English.
It is common respect for the site.
When I participate on a non-English site, I translate first, show respect for the site's users.
 
Mr. @danielaviation just got a warning: Le language de ce site est l'Anglais. Visiblement tu n'es pas capable de le parler, ni écrire, mais il y a plusieurs outils de traduction disponible sur l'internet. Je te conseille vivement de commencer à les utiliser, si non, ce sera "à plus jamais"

(the language of this site is English. Obviously you're incapable of speaking it, nor writing, but there are several translation tools available on the internet. I urgently advise you to start using them, if not it will be "until never")

One more post in French, and that is what will happen. I do not take kindly to francophone linguistic imperialism.

Priller
 
Back
Top