• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Beechcraft Starship work in progress

euroastar350

SOH-CM-2023
First export for the Starship. The external materials are basic with no spec or bump maps, those will come later. The interior and VC need to be unwrapped and textured, custom code needs to be written for the various custom animations, gauges to to be written or I'll find suitable gauges to go along with the model. There is absolute no timeframe for release as this project requires significant amounts of work before I can consider a release. FSX and P3D only, no MSFS. Thanks to Craig Richardson/Rara Avis Sim for the source FB_IMG_1684785885896.jpg

Amazing how the Starship (and the Piaggio P180) can still look futuristic, considering the design is the best part of 40 years old. That model looks like it is going to be a real beauty.

Is this the same project it was cancelled few years ago from another creator(don't remember who)?

If this is it, it is very welcome to see this is still coming up, thank you and that looks very good. :)

Amazing how the Starship (and the Piaggio P180) can still look futuristic, considering the design is the best part of 40 years old. That model looks like it is going to be a real beauty.

XB-70-supercruise2.95 62k-2.jpg

Over half a century old...;)

I'm surprised we still don't have one as it's so stunning! REALLY looking forward to this one!

Lookin real good Eurostarr. I lost count of the years i prayed for someone too make a top knotch model of this aircraft.. You wouldnt need a broken down old flight model dude too make it fly right wouldja??? ;)
Pam

Lookin real good Eurostarr. I lost count of the years i prayed for someone too make a top knotch model of this aircraft.. You wouldnt need a broken down old flight model dude too make it fly right wouldja??? ;)
Pam

Pam,

Apologies for the late reply. Of course I can use the extra set of hands. Still lots to do (interior wise), but I have a flyable model already. Shoot me a PM here or on Facebook (George Arana) and I'll hook you up.

LOL !! Found the FS9 model and ran it through the MCX Transform-matic into a P3Dv4 exterior model. Then I merged the Carenado B200 VC and presto. Well the prop animation needs a fix but otherwise not too bad for a few minutes work! Just need to look straight ahead in the VC and not at the wing mounted PT-6's ..

eXZJi7B.png

Ww9HFAM.png

That's looking great Expat :applause:

If you've got the Carenado B1900 for the VC then you wouldn't have the engine issue when looking out the side windows.

Pete.

Back