Beluga XL on MP (Queue Sir Mix-A-Lot)

Tom Clayton

Administrator
Staff member

List price is $19.99US but discounts likely vary depending on your package level. I originally bought the middle package, so it's $12.99 on my profile. The dev is listed as iniBuilds, and the screenshots show plenty of bells and whistles. So if you "like 'em round, and big," this one might be a good deal for you!

Please save the big butt gif's for the Canina...
 
It's a pretty basic stock FS2024 plane ported over. I was excited since it's a big beast, but it kinda flies like a really heavy A320. Airbusii are systems management planes and that just never engages me.

I mean, for $13, I can enjoy almost any plane long enough to explore it, though!

(Pics from FS2024, but I'd imagine the biggest difference is the tablet.)

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 9_29_2026 8_01_53 PM.png

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 9_29_2026 8_03_00 PM.png

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 9_29_2026 8_02_09 PM.png
 
From what I've read in the past, all Airbus planes use FBW that's designed to make them all feel very similar to make type transitions easier, so feeling like a heavy 320 kinda makes sense.
 
I don't really notice the subtle differences that others talk about. If a Cessna 172 flies like I'd imagine it would, I'm happy. If a 172 flies like I'd image a 747 would, then that I'll notice.
 
Back
Top