• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Best native-FSX helicopter model?

I have a lot of Helicopters, but the ones I find the best (mentioned by others above) Tim's "little Bird"_OH-6, The Kamov Ka-26, The H-21C Shawnee & Pyro (Mick Posch). The addition of the Helitrim gauge and rotor "slap" sounds adds an extra level of enjoyment too.

. . . .It would be great if George released the Native FSX version of the Kamov.

Last edited:
The Milviz Skycrane and Milviz/Nemeth Chinook are two of my favorites. Nemeth helicopters are permanently 50% off since they no longer support FsX/P3D.

My favourite has to be Cera Sim Bell 222B, surprised nobody has mentioned it yet, mostly because I watched Airwolf as a kid.

I've ingested this Nemeth Designs Kamov 26 for P3D into the latest version of McX and the resulting FSX native version is working just fine, no tricks or tweaking necessary at all! I hope George will read this, try it again, and upload it somewhere, cause this little helo is quite fun! And this Interflug repaint by Mako8841 does improve greatly the VC textures... Thanks.
osZvhex.jpg
Big barn doors:
OVvEjZ5.jpg
It's quite cosy inside:
wj9TboJ.jpg
Agricultural sprayer version available...
maBDr25.jpg
It would be FANTASTIC to see an FSX version of this uploaded somewhere. A chopper I've been wanting for a long time!

Back