• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

CFS3 Online Multiplayer Games

Need Aircraft Packages Version 1 + 2 + 3 to Join - All Welcome
GAME On
U Need Firestorm/Fre's Aircraft package to join [ or you will get a mismatch, PLZ PM me for it - it's FREE ]
Limited Ammo / T.A.C. up
Set ur Fuel u fool
TS3 at SOH-----> www.sim-outhouse.net [SIZE=3]​If y...ng[/SIZE] [MEDIA=youtube]BXNpzem0eI4[/MEDIA]

Spend all your time waitingfor that second chancefor a break that would make it okaythere's always some reasonto feel not good enoughand it's hard at the end of the dayI need some distractionoh a beautiful releasememory seeps from my veinslet me be emptyoh and weightless and maybeI'll find some peace tonightIn the arms of the angelfly away from herefrom this dark cold hotel roomand the endlessness that you fearyou are pulled from the wreckageof your silent reverieyou're in the arms of the angelmay you find some comfort hereSo tired of the straight lifeand everywhere you turnthere's vultures and thieves at your backthe storm keeps on twistingyou keep on building the liesthat you make up for all that you lackit don't make no differenceescaping one last timeit's easier to believe in this sweet madness ohthis glorious sadness that brings me to my kneesIn the arms of the angelfly away from herefrom this dark cold hotel roomand the endlessness that you fearyou are pulled from the wreckageof your silent reverieyou're in the arms of the angelmay you find some comfort hereyou're in the arms of the angelmay you find some comfort here

sssssssss
GAME Off
U Need Firestorm/Fre's Aircraft package to join [ or you will get a mismatch, PLZ PM me for it - it's FREE ]
Limited Ammo / T.A.C. up
Set ur Fuel u fool
TS3 at SOH-----> www.sim-outhouse.net [/SIZE]<font size="3">[MEDIA=youtube]sTNUMlTN-Qk[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
flight SGT BALEOUT'S GAME

yo guys

game OFF @ 8.00 am eastern time

all welcome 2 join

please edit ip ----xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks hanko . doug & dietrich

c ya next week

Last edited:
xzxzxzxzxz
GAME Off
Limited Ammo / T.A.C. up
Set ur Fuel u fool
TS3 at SOH-----> www.sim-outhouse.net [MEDIA=youtube]DvCq2hmlasM[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
Hi guys Long time no see.

Hi fella's,
I'm on T/S (of course )right now and can hear you fine, but am not allowed to send chat messages and as you said, have to use "Press Key" to transmit. However nothing happens and cannot think or find out how to get that to work. Looked all thru the T/S places, but don't see what I might need to assign a key. I'm on new computer Windows 11, rather confusing for a 7 person, but am working at it. Tried to download Steph's game and aircraft (big ) download, but this comp will not accept it, so will try to get someone else to download it for me, then transfer it all into a big pen-stick, then to my comp. Not easy is it. :dizzy::a1310: Don't sit on your mic. its uncomfortable---lol !!

C U later alligator,

Bill T. WINCO.

Mama help !!

Can hear you Gary,
But T/S says I'm not permitted to type in chat box, otherwise ,I would, DUH !! cannot see how i can get push mic. working. Bill T

Back