• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Ch47

1223063229_3_FT34351_image4.jpg

1223063229_3_FT34351_image5.jpg

1223063234_3_FT34351_image6.jpg

why? he does go when you power down, but why would you want him removed in normal flight?

Please don't take this the wrong way as I am extremely grateful for ALL of the UKMil products that have been offered to the community....but I agree with Stiz. I feel that the co-pilot model may detract from the overall package...........most definately if flying in VC mode as many of us do.:kilroy:
Don't mean to be cheeky and i'm looking forward to the Chinooks release date:applause::ernae:

I agree with Stiz and KD on this, because we deal with people on a daily basis (stand fast the Tracy brother in Thunderbird 3) it's very hard to model one convincingly in a computer game/simulator because it's dealt with sub-conciously. It's the main reason I went back on my original idea of including the pilot's legs in the Wyvern cockpit, to make it look as realistic as the rest of the cockpit I probably would have had to double the number of polygons.

Odd though it is to look across and not see anyone in the left hand seat (it's where the smart people sit) it's less a suspension of belief than seeing a model, no matter how well done, of a person.

Wow, thats a great looking helo.:jump:

Guess I'll finally have to learn to fly them strange contraptions! :isadizzy:

Whats the FPS hit like? I can send you a hot chick in a bikini to replace that guy if it makes everyone happy, LOL:d

Great looking Chinook, looking forward to it!

Personally, I'd like to see more texture detail in the frame around the cockpit, make it more believable, but not a deal breaker by any means.

I think this guy has the right idea though
http://www.chinook-helicopter.com/F_model/Simulator/Simulator.html

Back