• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Choice your favourite model to build

I'm between the PeaShooter and the Tri-Pacer. Like them both but I'd spend more time flying the Piper.

seeing to the answers here boeing p-26 peashooter, tripacer and storch will be maked, they were on the list too and i have enought material to build them...zero it is possible too, big ones as dc 8 -9 take a long time to build...hope that will be possible too

so seems the list is peashooter , ryan pt22, storch, lysander, tripacer, sikorsky44, tempest or seafire, i think also the sm-55, probably dc8 or 9 and others...

i m interested too on dornier24 and others floatplanes but missing virtual cockpit resource pics or good 3 views

probably it's the next one after we finish gloster gladiator mkI - II and ski winter war, we should start lysander in 3 weeks

You'll be too late mate. Ours is already in Rob Young's capable hands and has been under development for the past 18 months or so.

Of course having 'competition' will only be good for the customers..... and make us better :d. But it would be smarter to 'spread' projects. Customers can only part with their Dollars and Euros once. ;-)

Some WIP shots here: http://fsaddon.eu/wpfsaddon/?page_id=106 :wavey:

There's something wrong with your list of options. I checked several times, but there's no B-1. I'm sure there's just a simple mistake going down here. I'll check back later when you've added the B-1B so I can vote for it.:d

it is not a competition Usually we made aircraft that we like and lysander it is one that we have maked since 2004 (tchicko). There are many aircraft maked by more companies...example alphasim texan and skyunlimited texan if i remember well. p51 mustang, fs4corsair hurricane are all maked by more companies.

tigi there is a good alphasim b-1

The Storch from the ones listed in your post.

I would love to see a Dornier Wal or He-70 someday in FSX. Boeing 314 Clipper would be great too.

DoWal.JPG

he70-2.jpg

I thought the only sexy plane the Germans made was the D0-26 but that He-70 is something else. :isadizzy: I love its lines.
21-04229___illustration.jpg

I'd like to change my vote to the Do-26 AND He-70! :icon_lol:

314 clipper i can find resources, he 70 i need virtual cockpit photos...3views i have them.
that is an he70 g1 different from the military version the blitz, i prefer that one in the photo g1

I could get happy feet over a He-100 (a nice companion to the He-112) or a Fw-187- especially if they come out as nice as your Ki-61! -Mike Z.

someone interested on arado bomber? it's tempting me too
Arado.jpg

i am checking all the answers and also which resources i can find and i will try to satisfy more people we can...less than 10 models for now...we can made in one year...someone on the list are very easy to build and with few animation...example boeing p26 peashooter. clipper 314 and sikorsky can take long time...especially the virtual cockpit. remember also that in the next 40 days will be out dragon rapide 89, gloster gladiator, pitts s-2b and gotha 229 they needs only last test and some adjustment to the flight dinamics

Back