• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Class of '22

I like Alpha Tauri colorwise the most!

Voted for that one myself, I really like it.

The Alfa without camo:

[FONT=&quot]
R7tzPfS.jpg
[/FONT]

Nico Hulkenberg is set to make another Formula 1 cameo after being called up for this weekend’s Bahrain Grand Prix.

The German will replace countryman Sebastian Vettel at Aston Martin after the four-time world champion tested positive for COVID-19.

A short statement confirmed that Hulkenberg, the team’s reserve driver, will step into the car in Vettel’s place.

“Sebastian Vettel has tested positive for Covid-19 and will not therefore be taking part in the 2022 Bahrain Grand Prix,” the team announced.
“Replacing him in the AMR22 will be Aston Martin Aramco Cognizant Formula 1 Team reserve driver Nico Hulkenberg, who will be in the car from FP1 onwards.”

Tomorrow’s opening practice session will be the 34-year-old’s first experience in a 2022-spec F1 machine.

Vettel and team-mate Lance Stroll completed all six days of pre-season testing, with Hulkenberg not getting an opportunity behind the wheel.

However, as the squad’s reserve driver, he will be well versed in the team’s processes and systems.

One would think that a 'reserve driver' should get some pre-season in car miles up for this sort of occasion.
:banghead:

Back