• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Computers - Making Sense Of It All

I'm not meaning to thread jack and this is pertinant to the discussion. txnetcop what FSX config tweaks are you using to achieve that fps at those settings? It looks great.

You ain't gonna believe it...no tweaks except for LOD_RADIUS 6.5 and Texture Bandwidth at 22. I put the video card in my wife's computer and just cranked her system up it looked great but I had to make just two adjustments as stated here.
Ted

Ok, I'm pulling my extra card and trying that out, after I wake up this evening. Thanks.

Wow! :jump: Those pics are outstanding. You've sold me Ted! :applause: I'm off to get that G31-M motherboard and E8400 installed! Thank you, thank you.

Wow Ted, that is incredible. I might be building my Mother-in-Law a computer here soon and I'm looking at using the same MB/CPU combo. I can't imagine a better low cost solution for FSX. :icon29:

Yeah, but with the Amazing OC ability of the e8400 and added cache for running on boards that only support DDR2 800 I would really lean toward spending the extra money.

I wish I had money to just plug processors into my MB and see how they would run FSX.

I run my E5200 at 3.4 and FSX is smooth as silk locked at 35....:kilroy:

Yeah, but with the Amazing OC ability of the e8400 and added cache for running on boards that only support DDR2 800 I would really lean toward spending the extra money.

I wish I had money to just plug processors into my MB and see how they would run FSX.

I would normally agree with you on this Major, but Pips is trying to spend the least amount of money to get FSX at a standard 22-25 fps without stuttering all over the place. Unfortunately the parts available in New Zealand where he lives were really expensive proportionally. I use a Gigabyte X-48 DQ6 but they aren't as cheap there as they are here so this was a pretty easy to build and configure option. I am using a very low CAS latency DDR2 1066 RAM and have it reading the same so that 800mhz rating may not be reality with this board.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820146785
Ted

Back