• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler

WOW....Just got FSX/ACCEL installed with Nicks write up.....WOW....plenty more to do - run's FPS in 100+/- unlimited at times - have it locked at 30 and 18-24 over NEW YORK w/close to max on all - Real Happy - Thanks Chris

Good news.....Let us all know how it rocks FSX please.

What KVM did you go with ?

Still reloading aircraft(finding passwords and regs:pop4:),REX,GEX,UTX from old to new - next will be scenery and such. Will see how runs tonight....
2-Port Compact USB VGA KVM with Built-in Cables
GCS42UW6 - have one at work and I trust it.

I have never used the Cpmpace KVms but have read reviews that say *GOOD*

Glad you are almost there..

It can be a daunting task some times...Take with plenty of these :icon29:

Better news - Found 16 CD back up set of 98% of all my FSX,CFS3,PTO,ETO and CFS2 and 1, FS98 and up zip files......:ernae: Going to transfer all to DVD's - Overclocked to 3.7 and had 25+fps smooth everywhere(every thing almost maxed) and temps ran from 28-30c idle and not over 50c loaded. Trying to install program that does the KVM style switch,but through the computers....win xp does not seem to want to talk to win 7 right now....

WOW Thats great news...Woo Hooo Gotta love that find

My KVM runs 6 towers in any combo of from 98 thru win 7 No problem

thats why I recomended that company in the other thread where you asked.

You should just be ablt to assign a hot key for it ..

Mine has a set of six buttons that can push, or I can assign a key for each port and switch faster

Latest - back to square one...had a problem with C:drive not booting??
reinstall win 7 OS and started over....FSX\ACCEL,UTX,GEX, and a few planes in tonight - REX and others going in Sat. - Backing up as I go this time:running:

Try a repair from the OEM to repair the MBR if its not booting

If you do reinstall..Make sure that you first partition , then format the HDD

You read my mind - all going smoothly and faster since I have all files downloaded again - Should be up to snuff by Sun night....:engel016:

Up and running good at 3.75 and highest temp is 50C after running FSX w/ only a couple of slider not max'ed for 2+ hours - Still an occasional stutter(small) every once and a while - Maybe still needs some tweaking? Locked at 35 and drops to 24ish over heavy stuff,but still smooth. Still have to try heavy weather....

That small stutter may be your TBM

Try another number...You can go up or down now by one or two at a time and see...

BUT FSX does have this problem , an I find it harder to tweak it out with SP2 or Acceleration installed personally

Have it set for 10 - Which way would you go - I can live with the stutter cause it happens (once in a while), really not enough to complain that much - Thanks

Have it set for 10 - Which way would you go - I can live with the stutter cause it happens (once in a while), really not enough to complain that much - Thanks

Try maybe 7

Then try maybe 13

At that point 7 will get better or right off be bad be not .so go 13 and see..then take that one per time up or down and see

decided to fly some tonight - Flying around Bradley Int. CT. in the Intruder,flat out, in a heavy thunderstorm, on the deck.....Found it stuttered a little in the beginning but smoothed out after a short time(lowest fps hit was 19 when stuttering) - TBM still at 10 - did this three time in a row for 15 min each flight - Does this mean anything? or am I barking at the wrong tree?

I have found that on the deck flying is where the stutters occure...you can tweak it a bit by going uo say just one at a time for maybe a week and see.

Its all but impossible to get it just purfect hauling butt low over scenery with clouds too..you can also reduce visabality in FSX to 30-40 miles so its not displaying weather that you cant even see yet..that may help some too

Back