• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Deerfield Valley Airport

I guess building scenery is like making repaints. It is never finished, but somewhere you just decide it is enough. :biggrin-new: Looks great (as always)! Cheers, Huub
Ha, ha. . . exactly Huub. I'm just looking over the night version in the Sim after going back to all the textures and adding night maps for everything, recompiling, etc. Considering it's location (Vermont) it only seemed right to do a hard winter version, and if I'm going to do that why not a fall and spring, lol, lol. . .and so it goes.

Ha, ha. . . exactly Huub. I'm just looking over the night version in the Sim after going back to all the textures and adding night maps for everything, recompiling, etc. Considering it's location (Vermont) it only seemed right to do a hard winter version, and if I'm going to do that why not a fall and spring, lol, lol. . .and so it goes.

Not a speck of snow on the ground up here right now. Even though P3D thinks there is....

Snow on the ground

At my last airport in northern Georgia, I Googled the weather last year in January and they got snow though it didn't last long. So I made a winter photoreal texture just to find out that ACES maps of the seasons doesn't get any snow there. Frustrating FSX! Now False Pass I just did in the Aleutians is a different story, I have a Hard Winter there. :snowman:

Back