• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

DOF Reality H3

I finally got my DOF Reality H6 motion rig assembled and working. I have only done two very short test flights, but I am so glad I opted for the 6 degrees of freedom motion vs the three. Not meaning to downplay any other of the DOF model; I DO understand how expensive these units are, but MAN OH MAN, this is unbelievable!!! I put on my Quest 3 VR headset, selected the F-4J, and went full AB on takeoff, then went vertical. Memories of back seat rides in those mighty, powerful jets came back like it was just yesterday! Honestly, I have zero regrets about buying this! Most highly recommended. When you do a hard bank, or steep dive, you feel it! Navy Chief

I will see about taking some pictures, and perhaps a short video soon.

One really cool sensation is during takeoff. There's just enough motion that you really do feel as though you are rolling down the runway. Also, when deploying a spoiler, you instantly feel the sudden decrease in speed.

It took me three days to assemble 90% of it. After that, I spent the majority of my time attaching controllers, connecting my Buttkicker, etc. One bit of advice, if anyone decides to buy one, and you have back problems, make sure you wear a back brace, or at least take lots of breaks. The three sets of motors, 2 to each section (6 total), are quite heavy. This thing is solid!

Last edited:
I still need to spend some time with what I call, "Cableology", or in more plain language, organizing cables and securing them with zip ties. This setup does generate some heat. I keep my house cool, because I like it that way, plus my PC needs cooler temps. I have a ceiling fan running, plus a floor fan.

Chief, How do you get into the thing? I well remember the tactile sensation of putting the board out. The entire airplane would vibrate slightly.

Chief, How do you get into the thing? I well remember the tactile sensation of putting the board out. The entire airplane would vibrate slightly.
Getting into the simulator, presently, is a challenge; especially with this old body. Definitely NOT a quick procedure. I do have a swivel to install (between the seat and the frame, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I don't have a engineer's mind. Another DOF H6 owner posted a youtube video of his seat w/swivel in action, but not how he installed it.

Back