• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

'Don't Know If It's Acceleration/SP2 Compatible'

I've got higher priorities - like this :mixedsmi:

pitts_1.jpg

Yes, Yes.....you must maintain your priorities. :applause:Are you building that or shopping for it? If you're shopping, please tell me where I can find it. If you're building it, please let me know when we can expect it. It looks like a ton of fun!!! The world needs an aftermarket aerobatic aircraft. I'm getting bored of the default extra's odd characteristics.

Well my curiosity got the better of me and I went and bought the “Fly the Tiger” I thought it was a little expensive at £24 (I used the money which I had put aside for the new FSD Piper when it is released, I’ll have to find some more!)
The aircraft is very good with a virtual cockpit that is second to none and it fly’s very well.
The model can be flown using the DX10 preview mode and the chrome <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">US</st1:place></st1:country-region> airforce ones look particularly good with light bloom turned on.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
My only disappointment is that you cannot use the formation flying mission in FSX, or at least I haven’t managed to find it yet if you can.
<o:p> </o:p>
Regards,
Ian

Back