• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

E-Cycler Build..AKA..Frankenstein

I think It's time to venture into overclocking this erratic pacemaker to see if some of the stutters will go away. Just a little bit for now. This may sound funny to some, but I have never, ever overclocked. I slept in past the alarm going off on my alarm clock more than once. Does that count for overclocking?

Are there any tutorials on doing this so I can understand what I need to do. And why?

Very informative of this guy to do this. Thanks Ted.

Watching the videos is a darn good thing in my case. I see where you mean he started off wrong too. He doesn't mention changing the settings all to normal until after he got way beyond what he was tutorializing.
....Part three seems to go only about half way through and then just stops? I'm sure that leaves out a lot of need to know info. I'll keep trying. Although the other videos are working fine

I was going to do an overclocking video on the 775 socket system motherboards but I wrote a guide instead. It's in here somewhere, but danged if I know where...
Ted

The videos are nice for a virtual walk-through familiarization. Which helps me out immensely considering my knowledge of anything about it.

I'm going to hold off and maybe do some more reading. Your tutorial sounds like that's the ticket though

It's been a while. I haven't attempted any overclock as of yet. I've been trying to absorb NickN's list of FSX settings. As per his itemized guidance, I did a complete reformat/reinstall and have been trying to follow Nicks suggestions to the letter for best results. I gotta say, I'm overwhelmed with all he suggests while trying to keep my sanity. I had no clue. My mind is numb from all the reading and chasing around. I've asked myself more than once if it's really worth it :isadizzy:

Back