• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Eagle Rotocraft Simulations De Havilland Canada Dash 8 Serie

PeteHam

Charter Member
I'm wondering if there's any FSX repaints done for Eagle Rotocraft Simulations De Havilland Canada Dash 8 Series

I'm mainly looking for liveries of the 100/200 & 300 versions. I've searched but can't find any.

It's the ex Dreamwings Design and I've aliased my VC to the Virtualcol De Havilland Canada Dash 8

Thanks for any help.

Pete.

Unless I am mistaken, I believe that all repaints from Dreamwings Dash 8 are compatible with Eagle Rotocraft Dash 8 model bases.

Regards,

Aharon

Hi Aharon, thanks for your reply.

As far as the old Dreamwings textures go, it states in the readme .... " While all models are based on the sources from Dreamwings Designs, there are compatability issueswith the Q100 and 200 models. Textures from the original models will not work with the new models,a new paintkit is supplied. "

To alias the VC (this is from the payware Vcol model) , add the " .... _interior.MDL " to the model folder plus the relevant text to the model CFG file.

You'll also have to copy across any VC textures plus the Panel folder. Also the [Views] entry will have to be adjusted in the new aircraft cfg.

It's really a bit of trial and error to see if it will work.

Pete.

The problems with the new models is that George made them unable to be "Read" by MCX so it's very difficult to check progress (lining stuff up ect) without having to load into the sim every time you make a change.

Back