• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

F1 Brasil

Priller, you're an obvious Hamilton fan and that's okay. He is a great driver. But if you think Max is a dangerous driver, then Lewis should be in jail for attempted murder at Silverstone. And if LH wins the championship, to me it will be a tainted victory. I'm obviously also biased, but I think Max/Red Bull deserve the title(s) more than Lewis/Mercedes. And even though Max got booed by the Brazilian audience, how many times has Lewis been booed this season?

Well no, I'm actually a Sebastian Vettel fan. He's a lot less controversial than the two protagonists in this story, but he's your ultimate nice guy. And he's got a great sense of humour too! And I loved what he did for Ferrari, my favourite team. Not that they're doing so well lately, but hey, it's Ferrari! ;)

I don't even like Hamilton that much, but the comeback he made in Brazil was nothing less than epic. I can't explain it, but Verstappen... For some inexplicable reason I hate him with a vengeance. He's just one of those people that are easy to hate.

Cheers,

Priller whose name is actually Jan

So, my guess is, Huub, you should be talking to Priller, not to me, mate. ;-)

Your guess was correct Jan, I was talking to the other Jan. (And nothing to do with Robert de Niro.....)

Cheers,
Huub

Your guess was correct Jan, I was talking to the other Jan. (And nothing to do with Robert de Niro.....)

Cheers,
Huub

On the contrary everything to do with Robert "Are you talking to me ?" de Niro, Huub.

A more then legitimate statement in this case because you *weren't* talking to me. How was i to know ? And how was i to know Priller's name is Jan ?

You left me in quite a perplexed and puzzled state, sir. It proves again that, on a public forum, you have to make it absolutely clear who you are talking to. The quote option wasn't invented for nothing, you know. And here you make the confusion complete by quoting *me* while you're talking to Priller !!??

Ok, i understand. It was late and you had a few, right ? :very_drunk:

I'll let that slip for now but don't let it happen again, Ok !? :devilish:

Ok, i understand. It was late and you had a few, right ? :very_drunk:

Now that would explain a lot as I don't drink any alcohol :dizzy:

I'll let that slip for now but don't let it happen again, Ok !? :devilish:
Thank you Sir :wavey:

BTW I (more or less) saw the Taxi driver in a beautiful cinema in Antwerp, where the other Jan (Priller) used to live. But I was with my first real girlfriend, so I think I had other things to focus on than Robert de Niro (and/or Jodie Foster). :a1310:

Cheers,
Huub

Back