• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Fokker Dr.1

doublecool

Charter Member
Boy what a beauty...neoqb Did Good :applause:

I am so glade Panther threaded the repaints :applause:

And Bob's jasta paint :applause: and props

Thank you

I would have posted some pic but it looks like that may be an issue at this time

Ummmm.............you's guys are pulling a Panther!:costumes: Where, what, when, why? i.e. where can we get it?:d

Thanks Dain's for helping MUD...:wavey:

and sorry MUD this was a restarted thread originally by Panther to thank everyone involved for a wonderful freeware ...enjoy :ernae:

A big DL, but worth it, thanks for the info, I missed it first time around. It certainly keeps you busy! She is a bit like a helicopter, you need to put in small control inputs all the time, just to keep her steady. Not one for any great distance flights!

I just love the scenery it comes with too...and if you don't like that... then I tried putting the "Flyboys" scenery in FSX..... If I remember right... not too many problems... you have to make sure the crash detection is off....

Yeah, This bird is awesome, sometime I'll have to get around to doing another photoreal of the "Flyboys" bad guy. Great shots!! :ernae:

My English is not perfect , However, I have no problem with the Fokker .After takeoff the plane is climbing too high so I reduced by 1 / 3 power and 20% mixing and stabilizes the aircraft well .On my model "neoqb Fokker Dr1" instrument for the quantity of fuel was not working then I spent last night to read and read again the file "aircraft" and I found it "bestpowerspecificfuelconsumption = 0" so I changed to "bestpowerspecificfuelconsumption = 0.5000" .Finally consumption of fuel now!
My settings are high and it is increasingly difficult but with Fokker, I fly very well without problems, except two crashes . Anna

It is a magnificent model, now if someone could talk neoqb into releasing their Se5a for FSX as well....:ernae:

yeah - give ol' heywooood an inch...:kilroy:

I do hope they can get 'Rise of Flight' out early next year - can you imagine the impact of a WWI combat flight sim with FSX caliber visuals and (hopefully) an equally good online / offline core program?

http://www.riseofflight.com/

looks like it is still moving forward...

Back