• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Fokker Dr.1

Hi Herr Heyooood , The site "rise of flight" is very interesting .Yes, I can imagine the impact of a WWI combat flight sim with FSX caliber visuals (although I do not like war games) . Thank-you , regards Anna

Alphasim Se5...as 'decent' would be an accurate assesment I agree, but the neoqb Dr1 is superb and I was thinking of a model that is on par with it :ernae:

actually my other favorite from that era, the Nieuport 28, preferably with that sweet Hat in the Ring insignia on the fuselage....:kilroy: would be even more welcome were it as well executed as the Dr1 :ernae:

These random "edited by" comments are quite amusing, aren't they? I'm developing quite a little collection under my posts. :d

Ian P.

This is a wonderful plane - I can't believe the quality of the VC, and how cool is the Airspeed indicator out on the wing? :ernae:

Back