• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Free models from Sim Skunk Works!

Ssw ctd

Thanks to all above for the help and advice , I have managed to get the harrier installed and in the "Aircraft select " menu all the liveries show up but I get CTC when I load it ??
also Is it necessary to install the SSW vACMI (virtual Air Combat Maneuver Installation) Which apparently "must be installed," ??

thanks in advance

I'm glad the Tornado was free as I've tried everything to make it work but I can't get past Crt + shift + R which closes the canopy but I can't alter the wing sweep.

2021-9-3-16-49-23-108.jpg

2021-9-3-16-51-52-435.jpg

2021-9-3-16-53-56-571.jpg

I'm glad the Tornado was free as I've tried everything to make it work but I can't get past Crt + shift + R which closes the canopy but I can't alter the wing sweep.

If you want displayable loads, you're going to need vACMI. Do you have it installed?
Have you used the Configurator?

Once you have used the <ctrl>+<shft>+"R", there should be a voice that tells you when to start the engines using <ctrl>+"E". On completion of the startup sequence, a voice should then tell you when to take off.
Externally, you should look like the first picture above.

Dave

2021-9-3-16-49-23-108.jpg

2021-9-3-16-51-52-435.jpg

2021-9-3-16-53-56-571.jpg

If you want displayable loads, you're going to need vACMI. Do you have it installed? YES
Have you used the Configurator? YES

Once you have used the <ctrl>+<shft>+"R", there should be a voice that tells you when to start the engines using <ctrl>+"E". On completion of the startup sequence, a voice should then tell you when to take off. YES
Externally, you should look like the first picture above.

Dave
Most of the cockpit switches click but don't move or have any effect. I cant alter the wing sweep
Mike

Seeing the posts here I thought I would share what I know so far on installing in P3D V4.5
I used the installers but them moved the files to aircraft / effects etc etc , I did install vACMI too
first the harrier , it installs and all liveries show up , loads fine , starts up / all gauges show / control surfaces work but engine throttle does not respond / there is a safe handle to the right of the pilots seat , try as I might I cannot move it , well it moves a little but returns to off ( i think that's why the throttle fails to work .
the tornado installs fine ,as above , engine starts , flys but then goes into demo mode and freezes and pauses the sim , I un-pause , few seconds does it aging ??
The F104 G installs shows up , all liveries , but when I load a flight it CTD ?

If anyone has got them working fine in V4.5 Perhaps you would be so kind as to share your information ?
thanks

Seeing the posts here I thought I would share what I know so far on installing in P3D V4.5
I used the installers but them moved the files to aircraft / effects etc etc , I did install vACMI too
first the harrier , it installs and all liveries show up , loads fine , starts up / all gauges show / control surfaces work but engine throttle does not respond / there is a safe handle to the right of the pilots seat , try as I might I cannot move it , well it moves a little but returns to off ( i think that's why the throttle fails to work .
the tornado installs fine ,as above , engine starts , flys but then goes into demo mode and freezes and pauses the sim , I un-pause , few seconds does it aging ??
The F104 G installs shows up , all liveries , but when I load a flight it CTD ?

If anyone has got them working fine in V4.5 Perhaps you would be so kind as to share your information ?
thanks

I have/had these in P3Dv4.5, and they're a different animal. The P3Dv5 versions are different from those in P3Dv4, so probably won't work.
See here for the correct versions.

Dave

nothing but errors for me. They load up , look amazing, but immediately get vACMI errors that don't stop. Can't close any of the canopies either. It was a great idea but just frustrating at this point.

SSW PRODUCTS FOR PREPAR3D v 5.X SET FREE
As we announced in a post below from September 1st all our products for P3D v 5.x will be free on Simmarket.com
Products for FSX and P3d v 4 will be removed from distribution and no longer supported.
A removed product is not listed in the shop's catalogue and search results annymore.
Only customers who already own a licence or copy will still see the product in their order history, and downloads will still function as before.
As far Just Flight is concerned we are still negotiating the initiative, as soon ready we will notify you.

https://www.facebook.com/simskunkworks/

cant understand why they would firstly give away P3D V5.00 Models then discontinue the 4.5 versions ???
doesn't make sense to me . poor business practice / customer loyalty .

Back