Please see the most recent updates in the "Where did the .com name go?" thread. Posts number 16 and 17.
Please see this thread for updates. Update Thread
SOH ADMINISTRATIONThat's interesting. I use CCleaner by Piriform. Is Defraggler better? Should I use both?
In what defraggler is much more effective than the Windows defragger ? (in matter of a mythic FS2004 performances improvement or any other general performances of the system)ofcourse much more effective
Hi,
A good defragger is the one coming originaly with your OS
I will not post again about the myth of the fragmentation and relation with FS2004 performances improvement .. if it's the outcome expected by a defragmentation ....
Defraggler
In what defraggler is much more effective than the Windows defragger ? (in matter of a mythic FS2004 performances improvement or any other general performances of the system)
Please check first the technical performances of your hard disk (speed for write-copy or move datas) before answer![]()
Indeed.There is nothing wrong with trying.
