• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Fs9 aircraft in FSX

H

hoppy504

Sorry if this is a old subject. I have added some fs9 aircraft, and have a slight problem. On my monitor the bottom 3rd of the screen is blank.
Is there any easy way to stretch the view to fill the screen or is this coded in the aircraft model file?
Thanks for any advice.

john.

It's something in the panel.cfg ... deleting the 2D window lines referencing something like "render 3D" or setting it equal to zero, I think?

I don't remember what if any FS9 aircraft I have installed, but I'm sure I'd know it if I saw it. Try that though, for the moment. It's ringing a big bell in my head but I'm just not quite sure.

Ok, been a little while since I have done this, but go to the panel cfg. file and look near the bottom of the file where it chats about window size. You will need to change this. Look at some FSX aircraft and see what their files use.

T.

At the bottom of the panel config after using notepad to open change the X and Y to read
SIZE_X=8191
SIZE_Y=6143

Or
SIZE_X=8192
SIZE_Y=6142

I've found that just deleting the SIZE_X= and SIZE_Y= solves the problem although I dont know if they are necessary for anything :redf: but havnt run into anything yet.

Thanks for the help, I have adjusted the X.Y settings and the views are now back to normal. I was thinking that these settings only affected the panel view.

regards,
john.

Back