• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSAddon Gloster Gladiator

JamieC

Members +
I know this is probably a long shot....but does anyone know if there is anywhere to still purchase the FSAddon Gladiator?

After seeing the beautiful Fighter Collection Gladiator at the weekend I decided I need to have it in my hangar in FSX, especially after seeing the repaint of it on here

If anyone can help that would be great

Thanks
Jamie

I know this is probably a long shot....but does anyone know if there is anywhere to still purchase the FSAddon Gladiator?

After seeing the beautiful Fighter Collection Gladiator at the weekend I decided I need to have it in my hangar in FSX, especially after seeing the repaint of it on here

If anyone can help that would be great

Thanks
Jamie

Francois/FSAddon has made the Gladiator available for download without charge here: https://fssupport.com/fsblog/shop/

Francois has many FSAddon releases for FSX still available for purchase at his Flyin' and Ridin' shop!

Cheers!

That's great!

Thanks for posting, I was willing to part with some cash for the Gladiator but to be able to get it for free is even better!

There is addon of Gloster available Icarusgold online store website.

I own both (but don't use them anymore, I've moved over to the dark side). There's a big difference in quality. The icarusgold offering doesn't even come close to the FS Addon offering!

This is of course just my humble opinion.

Priller

If you do manage to find a copy of the FSAddon FSX Gloster Gladiator there is a repaint that depicts the airworthy Gloster Gladiator II owned by The Fighter Collection, based at Duxford, it was painted by John Terrell.

Regards Paul Day.

Hopefully you find it, It's now one of my favourites to fly!

Makes a nice pairing with the FCS Fury for a nice 1930s biplane combo!

Glad Dux 2.jpg
Fury Glad 5.jpg

Sorted & it is great.
I'd forgotten completely about the Fury... I've had it for ages in FS2004.
Thanks for giving me a brain jog.
I've actually got most of the FCS stuff, under the Abacus name, & they install as FCS.

Gladiator

If you search for Gladiator on Flight Sim.com you should find my FS2004 / FSX Gladiator
This was built based on the real one at Old Warden.
HTH :wavey:
Dave Molyneaux.

Thanks Dave. Yours was the first Gladiator installed & kept.
I far prefer supporting freeware developers, who support our community.

Thanks for all your planes.:applause::applause::applause:
I've flown many miles with them, in FS2004 & P3Dv4.5. I love the low's 'n slow's.

@ flightsim f/l one may find many excellent repaints by a one Peter Watkins for Dave's rather excellent Gloster Gladiator! - for both FS2004 and FSX!

Cheers!

Dave's Gladiator

The Gloster Gladiator by Dave Molyneaux with a texture by Peter Watkins (FS9 model and screenshots were taken in FS9).

EynpsvH.jpg

Pch9TwG.jpg

eK8gVYK.jpg

Freeware so definitely worth the money! And from what I have seen, much better than the Icarus offering. (Although that is perhaps not very nice from me to say.)

Cheers,
Huub

Back