• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSAddon Gloster Gladiator

The Gloster Gladiator by Dave Molyneaux with a texture by Peter Watkins (FS9 model and screenshots were taken in FS9).

EynpsvH.jpg

Pch9TwG.jpg

eK8gVYK.jpg

Freeware so definitely worth the money! And from what I have seen, much better than the Icarus offering. (Although that is perhaps not very nice from me to say.)

Cheers,
Huub

Indeed Huub, the model and especially with Watkins' repaint efforts proves to be very immersive! Glad to see you still around, Dave! I hope your DH.4 sees the light of day...possibly? especially the mail carrier and civil transport iterations, for FS9/X (previews of the WIP shots are still somewhere in FS2004 threads, I believe) ...I was really looking forward to them, back in the day, but understandably real-life often enough gets in the way - I believe your skills, Dave, would have really done the DH.4 justice, especially for us Golden-Age enthusiasts!

Cheers!

Back