FSX and Nvida Surround

AAL1142 Kenny

Members +
Hello.

I have just reinstalled FSX and with Nvida surround it looking nice.

How ever I've discovered an issue with FSX and nvida surround, when ever loading in to the main panel "Window00=Main Panel" of any of the aircraft the busy circle just spins around and flickers.

The Window00=Main Panel never comes up and in some of the aircraft just trying to being the GPS or any of the panel windows will also the busy circle just spins around and flickers.

Does anyone here know what is causing this and is there a fix, other than disabling the nvida surround??

Thank you for your time and help.

just a guess but Nvidia Surround is new; FSX is old; it may work in Windows 10 but not perfect because IT IS OLD. I've switched to Prepar3D for that reason and no more flickering etc. because it uses all not just 3GB of your RAM. Just my take on it. I can use most of my aircraft and scenery too just not those for FSX that the payware mfr's have specifically written versions for P3D. If you see my post on the Beech v tail from FSD you can make it work nicely in P3D which I had permission to share my panel cfg. FSD are nice people. Try disabling the Nvidia Surround to see if that solves your FSX problems and that will be the answer.

Back