• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSX Screenshots Here!!

Flying watercraft

592Delta_sim_123.jpg

143Delta_sim_124.jpg

Huub,
That is the P36 from Vertigo---right?
Where can i find that paint,looks fantastic.
Thank you
Michael

Huub,
That is the P36 from Vertigo---right?
Where can i find that paint,looks fantastic.
Thank you
Michael

Its indeed the Vertigo P-36 or in this case we should say the H-75. The repaint is done by Bruce "Bruce448" Martin and available here in the library.

At the bottom of this page: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&sort=U&page=3&pp=15

Y
ou can also visit Flightsim.com and do search on his name. This repaint is part of the package, which contains several very nice repaints.

Cheers,
Huub

Its indeed the Vertigo P-36 or in this case we should say the H-75. The repaint is done by Bruce "Bruce448" Martin and available here in the library.

At the bottom of this page: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=3&sort=U&page=3&pp=15

Y
ou can also visit Flightsim.com and do search on his name. This repaint is part of the package, which contains several very nice repaints.

Cheers,
Huub

The pic looks that good I didn't recognise my own paint, I must be half asleep. :sleep:

I fly formations using FSRecorder. Basiclly, record the lead flight, then restart the same flight with another aircraft and position this aircraft as wingman.

Run the "play as traffic" of the lead flight, and fly in formation with the lead aircraft, while recording this flight. When complete the desired length of the recording, save this flight.

Here's the fun part, with FSRecorder, select play and select the second flight, and watch the formation from any view.

If you want to add more aircraft, restart the same flight again, select another aircraft, then select play as traffic of the second flight. Now you see the lead and wingman flying formation, while you are cruise in a third aircraft. You can fly formation with them, or move in different positons and take some cool in cockpit screenshots of their formation. This gives you a more realistic formation flight.

An easier way is record one flight, then use advance setup, and add the same flight a few time (cloning) and set the distance up/down, east/west, and north/south, to stagger the aircraft to the desired positions. This cool, but not realistic, since the aircraft will move identical to each other.

So that's it, and with fraps, record some really cool videos!

fsx2011-07-3017-43-42-96bmp.jpg

fsx2011-07-3017-46-30-29bmp.jpg

For some reason I love the looks of a Phantom. Great shot Tufun, but you won't get me out of my vintage fighters *grin*

Below some shameless advertising of a few repaints I did for the CH FW190 ;)

Cheers,
Huub

screen_FW190A_b.jpg

screen_FW190A_a.jpg

screen_FW190A_c.jpg

Extreme sightseeing Paris:

fsscr216-1.jpg

One of the most underrated classic FsX aircraft; the Hughes H-1 from Aerosoft:

fsscr227-2.jpg

fsscr228-1.jpg

Phantom

Is the F-4 in Tufun's shots the C9 version? The model looks to be an E or G, so with those USN schemes, I am bit confused ...Thanks

RIMPAC Neputne Reggata- flying boat racing at Kaneohe

Having some fun with PutPut's big oilburning boats...

Back