• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSX Screenshots Here!!

Walter, I took a close look to the VC, but the glass isn't a texture. I assume the glass is part from the model and I am afraid I can't cure that. There is a version available at Flightsim.com from which the uploader claims it works in FSX, however the only think he really did was to put the viewpoint outside the cockpit.....

Sorry,
Huub

Walter, I took a close look to the VC, but the glass isn't a texture. I assume the glass is part from the model and I am afraid I can't cure that. There is a version available at Flightsim.com from which the uploader claims it works in FSX, however the only think he really did was to put the viewpoint outside the cockpit.....

Sorry,
Huub

Phooey... Oh, well. Thank you for trying! :icon_lol:

I appreciate your assistance.

Walter

fsx2011-08-0811-44-29-13bmp.jpg

fsx2011-08-0811-36-32-75bmp.jpg

fsx2011-08-0812-00-59-13bmp.jpg

fsx2011-08-0812-02-06-28bmp.jpg

Hey Walter I ran into that thing while browsing around the other day and got a chuckle out of it. Just curious, does it actualy have a cockpit in FSX :icon_lol:

LouP

Hey Walter I ran into that thing while browsing around the other day and got a chuckle out of it. Just curious, does it actualy have a cockpit in FSX :icon_lol:

LouP

The one I have has the VC as the camera pod underneath the nose. The standard cockpit is as if you were looking into the conrol box for the plane. I'll post some screenshots of them soon. :mixedsmi:

I uninstalled FSX and put it on my new external hard drive. It certainly works better. :mixedsmi:

View attachment 45711

This is before I applied the settings that work well with my computer. (Hence all of the trees and such).

Back