• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Ft. Worth Alliance Airport - Coming Soon

Thanks everyone! There was a little issue at Flightsim.com but it is available there now. If a mod wants to sticky this that is fine with me. I don't think I can do that myself. Thanks for downloading it! Hope you enjoy!

Brandon Thetford

discovering your thread and your work. Downloading now, testing during this week but the screens show a very nice work on it ! Welle done ! :applause:

Beautiful work Brandon. I did make one change to the AFCAD, I changed the Tower View height to 30m rather than the 210m (I think that was it). I did a replay of my landing there and realized that the view from the tower was extremely high. When I checked the AFCAD it showed that when converted, the 210m was actually over 600ft in the air. . . .30 meters is about 100ft (not sure what the actual height of the Tower is though). It may need to come down even a bit more. Thanks again for an absolutely stellar job. :salute:

Beautiful work Brandon. I did make one change to the AFCAD, I changed the Tower View height to 30m rather than the 210m (I think that was it). I did a replay of my landing there and realized that the view from the tower was extremely high. When I checked the AFCAD it showed that when converted, the 210m was actually over 600ft in the air. . . .30 meters is about 100ft (not sure what the actual height of the Tower is though). It may need to come down even a bit more. Thanks again for an absolutely stellar job. :salute:

Thanks for letting me know. I had not checked the tower view but I thought I set it at the correct elevation when I placed it but I guess I did not. I will probably not upload that as a fix since it is so small but I will correct it and maybe post an updated AFCAD file here for those who want it. I'm glad to see that for the most part people are having no issues. Thanks again!

Brandon

Thanks for letting me know. I had not checked the tower view but I thought I set it at the correct elevation when I placed it but I guess I did not.
Brandon
You did set the Tower elevation to the field elevation, which at first would seem correct, but actually the "view" as seen from the top of the tower is what it should be set at. . .although I have never read anything that says that exactly. I used to do the same thing on every scenery I designed and then finally caught what I was doing and started measuring the height from "0", not setting the tower to the field elevation.:salute:

Does anyone know if this scenery is still available ?
The download link on the first page is broken.

Thank-you.

Back