• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Getting ready to try FSX again and need alil advise

Running DX10 in the Run box and doing all the 3D tests there should give you the errors if thats the problem....

If not can it be a smudge on the Acceleration Disk?????

Hmmmm, never thought about a smudge on the disk. But I will give it a try. Again not a big thing, will do some more troubleshooting. Hey, thanks again for all of the advice.

Mike

Running DX10 in the Run box and doing all the 3D tests there should give you the errors if thats the problem....

If not can it be a smudge on the Acceleration Disk?????

No Problem...Its just stange it used to work and now it gives install errors......

Hopefully it is a dirty place on the disk causing it...

Hi fellas,I am thinking of trying FSX,I am running a laptop as I travel for a living and here are the specs.

Toshiba Satellite A305
Intel core2 duo cpu @ 2gig 2gig
Ram 3 gig,I have a 8 gig flashdrive I can run ready boost on
Vista home premium,32 bit
Mobile Intel 4 series express chipset
1342mb total graphics memory
128mb dedicated memory
Direct X 10

Tell me if it will hang as I have no idea.:friday:

If thats a misprint and your CPU is 2.0 Ghz it will be a real struggle at best..

Might struggle with FS9..... sorry....

Intel does not even list that CPU..but its there's for sure..

It a 65nm 2.0Ghz CPU.....

Probably to weak for FSX...

Service Pack 1

Could someone give me a steer for SP1 ? Can't find it anywhere and I've just installed the DeLuxe edition of FS-X.
Many thanks.

Back