• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Grumman S2F-3AT (S-2T) WIP

Wow looking awesome 😁😁

We have an S2F just down the road from us I found out the other day so hoping I can take some references photos at someone and have a crack at updating Milton's Stoof VC

Holy cow! That’s a fine looking S2T!
I seldom visit the P3D forum, but I fell like I was missing a lot of lovely addons.
I can give a little help with XML coding for the retardant system, especially if you wish it to interface with FireFighterX (I have just finished doing the same with Milton Shupe’s French TurboFirecat).
Keep us updated about how the project is coming along!

I've been in contact with tankerguy72 quite a bit outside SOH. I'm not sure if he's continuing it's development for P3D4+ though. Hopefully he can specifically update that when he's got the time to come back here. He's shifted focus on to FS2020. He's showed me the prototype in FS2020 and it's even more fantastic.

Thanks for the tip Scorch00.
Too bad for me, but I guess the FS2020 simmers will be happy! Lucky bastards :costumed-smiley-034

Back