• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Guess the airbase

Dimus

SOH-CM-2024
Not too hard I guess, the bird hiding in its nest is a strong giveaway:

9wxqnpD.jpg

Being on the team developing this I won't divulge the identity but I will say this is a fantastic addition to our hobby. Testing and flying it is a real pleasure. No doubt Dimus will keep us at SOH updated on the development. You have something great to look forward to.

Beale AFB in California?
:ernaehrung004:

Correct! Told you it was easy!:applause:

Testing the SR-71A for Milviz, I thought that it needed a descent home and Colin agreed. Still WIP, but will be available from Milviz (payware) when ready. So far P3D only as I have included several features that FSX does not support (dynamic lighs, bumps/specs for GPs and others). It will include both Blackbird era and current versions.

I'll post some more WIP shots later.

Tom, thanks for the kind words!

Very very cool! There is definitely a lack of quality airbases in P3D (for somewhat obvious reasons) so when a good one comes along it is a great thing, especially for military flyers like (almost?) everyone on this site.

Don't forget the period control tower :ernaehrung004:

Looks great.

Thanks for that!

Actually I have seen that tower vaguely in some pics but I don’t have any close ones. Do you happen to have any info or a lead?

I have only modeled the modern one so far.

Excellent!!!:applause:

Thank you so much! Due credit will certainly be given. I was searching for ages for some pics of that tower. Now it is definitely going into the scenery.

I have seen these pics of how the hangars were originally. I will stay with the cream ones I intend to depict a period just before the Blackbird's retirement, to be as much as possible compatible with the current version.

Excellent!!!:applause:

Thank you so much! Due credit will certainly be given. I was searching for ages for some pics of that tower. Now it is definitely going into the scenery.

I have seen these pics of how the hangars were originally. I will stay with the cream ones I intend to depict a period just before the Blackbird's retirement, to be as much as possible compatible with the current version.

The older tower had a 9th SRW emblem on it too. Will see if I can locate a photo of that.

Wow! Can't thank you enough! This is fantastic!:ernaehrung004:

Welcome.

I am a bit of a Blackbird fan as you can probably tell from my website :ernaehrung004:

My years of making SRs for FS is probably over now, but the Milviz model is a worthy successor.

will it be compatible with FSX or just P3D?

As there won't be any more new products by Milviz for FSX, the Blackbird will follow suit and be P3D 4.4+ only. The same most probably will be the case for this scenery, although so far it works well also in v3.5.

I must admit I have not yet tried any of your Blackbirds. They do look awesome!

Back