• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Helicopter Trim Gauge

Hey Nils

Yep the EC-135 is my fav & this addon only makes it better

i'll have a look at finishing and uploading my other unreleased repaints as soon as i get chance :)

Great shot btw is that the FSX default weather engine or do you have RX or ASX on the go?

Ive uploaded some 1024 & 2048 versions of my clouds now as well as i kind realised to late that not everyone has top end hardware!

4096x4096

2048x2048

1024x1024

Thanks again for the feedback this seems a nice board i think i'll hang around and make a posts or 2 Since i got the band at AVsim for having a go at PT over DX10 i havent found a good FS only board to hang at ;)

Cheers
Steve
Thanks, I used a special cumulus theme and thanks for having mercy for poor people like me :)

That's really the best FS forum i know and i hope you will stay!

I guess, it's not what you say, but how you say it ;)
I have a lot of respect for Phil because he didn't avoid discussions and his hints have been really helpful, so i think they listen to factual critic.

@Bruce
Bruce, where did you get the Chinook?

Is this available anywhere else,:censored: I have tried IE and Firefox but the DL just sits there, waiting to start! Never had a probem before, files from other sites are fine!

Is this available anywhere else,:censored: I have tried IE and Firefox but the DL just sits there, waiting to start! Never had a probem before, files from other sites are fine!

The readme allows distribution to other sites so I've uploaded it HERE I've turned off the need to register to download from this section of our site so you should be good to go.

Thanks for that!! :ernae: I will await its arrival in the DL section.
The irony is that I worked for ASIM for years, I've no idea what is happening at the moment, the alterative DL (bottom of page) now asks for an FTP log-in, which never used to happen. Normal log-in does not work either on the FTP section.

I'm waiting too :wavey:

@Steven
Steve, could please re-upload your water normals? I accidentally moved them in my texture folder, instead of copying them, and then i played with FEX :redf:

The "Australian Volunteer Coast Guard Association" repaint looks great!
If you are in the mood to make more EC-135 paints:
That would be very cool :)

LOL i thought you mean the Chinook :d

EDIT: Ok, i registered at UKMIL...but how do i become a "club member"..i have to pay to get Betas? :isadizzy:

Thanks, I got it via screen shot world link, it took all of 2 seconds:icon_lol:. What on earth has changed at Avsim is beyond me! It seems I can no longer DL from there any more:banghead:

Is there an equivalent gauge that works for FS9? I've been looking all over the place, but I can't seem to find anything.

Hovercontrol has some articles about adjusting the airfile to decrease the yaw forces required to maintain a heading in cruise flight, but no trim gauge. My problem is that I fly with a twist stick rather than pedals, and it gets tiring to hold the twist grip to the left all the time in cruise flight. (I'm flying the Dodosim Advanced 206). So I was hoping to find some sort of gauge or program that would let me use "rudder trim" on a helicopter. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you solve it?

@Steven
Steve, could please re-upload your water normals? I accidentally moved them in my texture folder, instead of copying them, and then i played with FEX :redf:

Hey Nils

I got some newer water normals to go up this weekend so i'll PM you the link when there ready(or just keep an eye on the NVnews thread)

I'll have a crack a 1. for you once im done with a beaverX oz repaint im working on,i dig the metalic blue look on it so that should look good in FSX,i added a bit of metalic shimmer to the sheriff repaint and i thought that looked cool when the spec blooms a little

2. has already been done, search for [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]d-hdrb.zip at avsim, I havent tryed it myself but the preview pic looks pretty good

Laters
steve
[/FONT]

@Steven

Oh, Steve is the one who did those water normals? Been trying figure out where I got them, I got to have those so I made a backup just in case, those are cool btw Steve. :ernae:

Oh also, I have to try this helo trim gauge, it gets tiring to hold the stick forward constantly.

Go Dolphins! LOL

godo1zi3.jpg

Back