• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Help needed please.

Roger what card do ya have and are you using beta drivers for the card or WHQL ?

Hi Moe,
I'm using an Nvidia GF8800GTX with the same WHQL drivers as before. They're the 177.* series drivers from the Nvidia website...had 'em a month or two now.

Cheers,

Roger.

is it only that plane roger or doese it happen to all of em?? (if it worked with that plane before then ignore this :))

Think I'll have to uninstall FsX & Acceleration

There were some very informative thread shere about the correct way to uninstall FsX/Acceleration/add-ons but these threads have all gone now with the SOH server crash. Can anyone point me to a thread on another forum or post some info here.
Thanks,

Roger.

Thanks Stiz, but should I uninstall 3rd party programs (Like aircraft & scenery) first?

i dont tend to, but then i install to a seperate addon folder and then drag n drop, if you install straight into the fsx folder it might be worth while :)

Hi Moe,
Done that as I have Driver Sweeper and always use it prior to installing a new video driver in safe mode. I've also reinstalled Dx9c but I can't uncheck Dx10 preview because I can't see the menu in freeflight. The "Settings" menu which I can see doesn't offer the choice of Dx10 preview mode so I can't uncheck it. The FsX.cfg mentions D3D10=1 which I changed to D3D10=0 but still no effect.
I really appreciate your efforts but I think it's now a FsX uninstall issue.

I really appreciate your efforts but I think it's now a FsX uninstall issue.

Rather than a complete re-install, try a "repair" from the RTM DVD then from the Acceleration DVD with a run of FSX in between. This should preserve your add-ons.

George

Well George,
I had no confidence in your "Repair" suggestion but tried it anyway. I believed it had failed when I tried to run FsX after the FsX repair had gone through it's routine and FsX would not run, throwing up error messages. So I then ran an Acceleration repair...and It Bloomin' well worked!!!

George, you sir are a "Steeley eyed missle man":ernae:

Thanks to all who offered their suggestions, I am most grateful.

Back