• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Hey Huub/Ferry!!

Although the team is still known as Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula One team, Mercedes actually owns only on third of the shares. The other shares are owned by sponsor INEOS (a large British privately owned chemicals company) and Toto Wolff.

So I think the chance that Toto Wolff will be fired is quite small.

He will probably be 'promoted away' to a better position with a big raise....
There are rumors however that Ian James, the team principal of the Mercedes Formula E team could take his position.

Red Bull took a gamble with their tires, Mercedes didn't and lost.
Mercedes could simply not do that because Max was too close, Lewis would have exited the pit P2 and it was impossible for them to anticipate this scenario, it should have either be a red flag or a race ending under SC. On the other side for Max it was a free pit stop because Bottas was nowere so there was absolutely no risk, there is no clever strategy there, not doing it would have been a major stupid rookie mistake.

The last time an Austrian teamed up with Germans because they felt they were treated unfairly and robbed of a victory, the $*** really hit the fan, so I can maybe see your point... :biggrin-new:
Well in that case....
I'll gladly take Toto over at Haas.....

Back