• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

High Priority Patch

Don't have a clue what you folks talk (euhhh type) about....:isadizzy:

What is it this thingy does? :confused:

What is the most simple way to imply it? :sheep:

What do i gain if i do this little trick? :bump:

Please explain in language everybody understands:monkies:

I'd be interested to hear from a hardware not what exactly this does. I understand the basics of it, however, I am skeptical that it gives any additional boost. Now, if for example you were running a defragmentation device in the background, I could perhaps see the point ;)

Well, This does not seem to work for vista 64 bit, I just crashed my system. It wont boot FSX at all, I tried do a repair but to no avail :censored::censored::censored::censored:, well this is why we have forums so we can all learn from other peoples mistakes. I think that I will go cry now and start from zero tomarrow.

Bill

Well, This does not seem to work for vista 64 bit, I just crashed my system. It wont boot FSX at all, I tried do a repair but to no avail :censored::censored::censored::censored:, well this is why we have forums so we can all learn from other peoples mistakes. I think that I will go cry now and start from zero tomarrow.

Bill

Don't give up Bill . Just make sure you copy and paste it exactly as it is written or it won't work or you can just delete the icon from the desktop that it created and go back into FSX main folder and copy the original fsx.exe back out to the desktop .

%comspec% /C "start /HIGH fsx.exe" (If you want to try it again here is what I have , I am running VISTA 64bit)

Personally I've never noticed any difference in the way FSX runs by altering it's priority.:kilroy: It would be much more beneficial to FS9/X by limiting the number of background running tasks. :)

Personally I've never noticed any difference in the way FSX runs by altering it's priority.:kilroy: It would be much more beneficial to FS9/X by limiting the number of background running tasks. :)

I would say you're probably 100% correct here . I could never tell any difference myself .

Back