• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

High Stakes

The ending was the best, SNAKE EYES! You’re done! Pay the debt and go home fool!
:p87::tgun2::icon31:

Yes sir that was another good one, and by the way, good flying. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

man that totally rocked!!!!!!

when i saw the viper go by that cop i thought
"ha! catch that one, roscoe!" but then i saw the viper pulled over and the snake eyes come up and was like "aaauuugghhh!!!"
right after that i was glad no one else was home, cuz, you know, it's an animated video and all, not real life...
i mighta got a little too into it :redf:

well done :applause: :ernae:

man that totally rocked!!!!!!

when i saw the viper go by that cop i thought
"ha! catch that one, roscoe!" but then i saw the viper pulled over and the snake eyes come up and was like "aaauuugghhh!!!"
right after that i was glad no one else was home, cuz, you know, it's an animated video and all, not real life...
i mighta got a little too into it :redf:

well done :applause: :ernae:
I'm glad someone mentioned the snake eyes and liked it. I was unsure about putting it in there, but my girlfriend prodded me on.

I know about being careful too... the house is quiet and she is now asleep, while I sit here trying not to wake her blaring my music. Oh well, she got flowers....

Good man!! :ernae:
Funny, she read this post and just rolled her eyes when I said that with a smile on her face. She can't complain TOO much, the second income really helps! It is a dream job really though... I get to play games all day and get paid for it. How can one beat that?

I wonder if I can write off my chairs that I seem to break so frequently while sitting on my arse.

Back