H Highmike Charter Member Apr 23, 2010 #1 Here's my first shot in Eisenhower's Air Force One: YPDN - WIIH. Good luck to us all!
H Highmike Charter Member Apr 25, 2010 #5 Down safe at VVTS. Time this leg: 2:31:46 Total time: 5:57:09 Fuel this leg: 40481 lbs Total Fuel: 96840 lbs Bonus time: 1 hour
Down safe at VVTS. Time this leg: 2:31:46 Total time: 5:57:09 Fuel this leg: 40481 lbs Total Fuel: 96840 lbs Bonus time: 1 hour
H Highmike Charter Member Apr 26, 2010 #6 Some scrupulous planning after seeing Smilo's approach VVTS - VHHX.
H Highmike Charter Member Apr 26, 2010 #7 Down safe at VHHX. 7 seconds overspeed: at high realism settings, ouch! Time this leg: 1:58:58 Total time: 7:56:07 Fuel this leg: 30335 lbs Total Fuel: 127212 lbs Bonus time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Down safe at VHHX. 7 seconds overspeed: at high realism settings, ouch! Time this leg: 1:58:58 Total time: 7:56:07 Fuel this leg: 30335 lbs Total Fuel: 127212 lbs Bonus time: 1 hour 30 minutes
H Highmike Charter Member Apr 27, 2010 #9 Down safe at RJTY. 90+ tail wind most of the way, 6 miles visibility on final. Time this leg: 3:14:28 Total time: 11:10:35 Fuel this leg: 49608 lbs Total Fuel: 176820 lbs Bonus time: 2 hours
Down safe at RJTY. 90+ tail wind most of the way, 6 miles visibility on final. Time this leg: 3:14:28 Total time: 11:10:35 Fuel this leg: 49608 lbs Total Fuel: 176820 lbs Bonus time: 2 hours
H Highmike Charter Member Apr 29, 2010 #11 Down safe at UHPP. Visibility coming through the clouds was scary! Okay on final. Time this leg: 2:56:47 Total time: 14:07:22 Fuel this leg: 46650 lbs Total Fuel: 223470 lbs Bonus time: 2 hours
Down safe at UHPP. Visibility coming through the clouds was scary! Okay on final. Time this leg: 2:56:47 Total time: 14:07:22 Fuel this leg: 46650 lbs Total Fuel: 223470 lbs Bonus time: 2 hours
H Highmike Charter Member Apr 30, 2010 #12 The President will be pleased to be back on home soil today: UHPP PAED.
H Highmike Charter Member Apr 30, 2010 #13 Damn! I was on the dang glide slope and had a system crash! Yowee! 4 hours! I've had enough today - maybe tomorrow.
Damn! I was on the dang glide slope and had a system crash! Yowee! 4 hours! I've had enough today - maybe tomorrow.
H Highmike Charter Member May 1, 2010 #14 Yikes! Allo, allo,allo! Something odd here! I've had this system crash again in exactly the same place! I'll post a query in the rules thread. Moses has ruled that the first attempt at UHPP - PAED is valid. Thank you Moses! Time this leg: 4:02:52 Total time: 18:10:14 Fuel this leg: 64531 lbs Total Fuel: 288001 lbs Bonus time: 2 hours
Yikes! Allo, allo,allo! Something odd here! I've had this system crash again in exactly the same place! I'll post a query in the rules thread. Moses has ruled that the first attempt at UHPP - PAED is valid. Thank you Moses! Time this leg: 4:02:52 Total time: 18:10:14 Fuel this leg: 64531 lbs Total Fuel: 288001 lbs Bonus time: 2 hours
H Highmike Charter Member May 2, 2010 #15 I got the system crash on loading at PAED, but then I disabled my FS2008 scenery mesh as per DD's suggestion, and now all seems fine. Anyhow this will be my first night flight: PAED - CYVR.
I got the system crash on loading at PAED, but then I disabled my FS2008 scenery mesh as per DD's suggestion, and now all seems fine. Anyhow this will be my first night flight: PAED - CYVR.
H Highmike Charter Member May 2, 2010 #16 Whew! Down safe at CYVR. Time this leg: 2:33:17 Total time: 20:43:31 Fuel this leg: 38336 lbs Total Fuel: 326337 lbs Bonus time: 2 hours 30 minutes Captain Sim sure does nice night lighting:
Whew! Down safe at CYVR. Time this leg: 2:33:17 Total time: 20:43:31 Fuel this leg: 38336 lbs Total Fuel: 326337 lbs Bonus time: 2 hours 30 minutes Captain Sim sure does nice night lighting:
H Highmike Charter Member May 3, 2010 #19 Down safe at KLAX. Bumpy? Crikey! Time this leg: 2:17:32 Total time: 23:01:03 Fuel this leg: 33980 lbs Total Fuel: 360317 lbs Bonus time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Down safe at KLAX. Bumpy? Crikey! Time this leg: 2:17:32 Total time: 23:01:03 Fuel this leg: 33980 lbs Total Fuel: 360317 lbs Bonus time: 2 hours 30 minutes
H Highmike Charter Member May 4, 2010 #20 This will be the home leg: KLAX - KEDW. And this will be my third night flight.