• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

How about some screenies to pass the time.....

Lateral-G

Chief Test Pilot
Just a few..

twilightsaber.jpg

MH-53J_2.jpg

b-36_1.jpg

buffandx-38.jpg

ShakeyJake2.jpg

f-4bhookdownwheelsdown.jpg

kingfisher.jpg

Enjoy :ernae:

-G-

:wavey:

Zzzzzzzzzzz,

No Doubt, I like the MH-53, Where did you get the F-4 ??

Super Shots !

Cheers !! :applause:

That looks like Moffett Field. What's a Hawk doing there?!? :d Any chance you might tackle NAS Alameda Jim?

IRIS P-40E Aces of the Commonwealth for FSX

Well if we want screen shots, I have been checking to see if my old P-40E paints from FS9 would work on the new FSX version. With some small adjustments using the new paint kit I was successful.

The first is my first text with the sharks mouth on a basic P-40E with mid war roundels.

The second is from the 49th and the last is the French MadKot.

What fun and thanks to David and Iris.

Regards, Tom

Nice shots LG. Where did you get the Cessna? I've been wanting a C195.

@ Simkid

The Hawk is indeed flying through Hanger One at Moffett. The reason? Because he can!:costumes: I had just finished the hanger (which will be released with another project) and Rick Piper''s Hawk came out...the rest as they say is history.:icon_lol:

As for Alameda, I've had a couple requests, but I need to look at it a bit more. It'd be hard to beat the DBW sim version from FS 2004.

my lowly computer can't compare with the cool shots you guys posted, but i do have a couple that are so-so...

shamrock2.jpg

same airport, different plane:
briefingtimenose.jpg

newscreenie2.jpg

DC-3.jpg

Back