• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

How about some screenies to pass the time.....

Beautiful screenies, Daniel ! :applause:

Particularly the first shot, you could post that on airliners.net and noboby would be a'neither wiser as the late great Stan Laurel used to say. ( would be fun to see if it gets thru, wouldn't it... :d )

Would like to ask you what scenery/airfield exactly this magnificent realistic looking Carenado Cessna is taking off from ??...... I want it ! :mixedsmi:

Thanks!
Jan

Beautiful screenies, Daniel ! :applause:

Particularly the first shot, you could post that on airliners.net and noboby would be a'neither wiser as the late great Stan Laurel used to say. ( would be fun to see if it gets thru, wouldn't it... :d )

Would like to ask you what scenery/airfield exactly this magnificent realistic looking Carenado Cessna is taking off from ??...... I want it ! :mixedsmi:

Thanks!
Jan
he had me beat also, i thought he was kidding an had rl shots:redf:
Great
Jmig its a Spitfire :d
H

I shouldn't but I just can't resist... :banghead::redf::d

fw190a4_late_MGFF.jpg

:wavey:

Hi bruce,

Shot number 5 is Priceless, Just like in life it is all about timing !! Sweet Shot !!

Cheers !!

Superb screenshots, a~ll of them !
Thanks for sharing :ernae:

Hi Bjoern,

I think it's fx_A1_contrails.zip from Avsim or Flightsim.
By Markus Brunner/Jan Rosenberg.

If it's the FSX package, it's aircontrails.zip.
Markus has written a nice program for adding the effect, it however has one major flaw - it seems to scan the "Sim Objects" folder only, and that ain't where my brazillions of AI aircraft are stored...

Thanks, I owe it all to my lovely wife, my dogs, and my children, oh yeh:banghead:, I don't have any children,(none that I no of) so it must be FEX.

Back