• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Indiafoxtecho A-4

All,speaking of the pocket checklists... does anyone have the one for the E/F in pdf format?Apparently I can only find printed copies on the internet...

Dino, I've got A-4 Tactical Pocket Guide if it of any interest to you. Not exactly what you're looking for it deals with weapon checks and delivery procedures.

As far as aggressors go, it would be cool to have a Draken International paint, since they're still actively flying A-4s.

jak14.jpg

Excellent work Matt! Both the USN/MC and RAN Skyhawk paints are most welcome!
I just looked over some pictures and regarding the nose number font on the G’s, did the RAN use a font more similar to the RAF_PW_ATH? Pictures of the camo painted 882 shows a “2” which I have never seen as a font. It probably needs to be hand made.

Good pick up, i didnt not notice the wrong serial, i used the wrong layer on it, just it like the textures for the probe on vmat102 if you look close enough

Its supposed to be n13 154094 (803) as the 2 is a custom font, its hybrid with features of the few types with a bit of USAF and something else, where the rest of the fonts used on the aircraft where USN, just like the rest of the US purchased aircraft Australia bought, the stencil kits came with the aircraft and the custom markings where made in house.

Thanks for that, these are all still WIPs and nothing has been finalised yet but I will revisit the layering on that one or i can just draw the 2 and change the serial

Edit, its staying as a 882, ive just noted i used earlier and older psd for that screencapture

Last edited:
2019-11-13-20-40-38-572.jpg

2019-11-13-20-41-42-901.jpg

2019-11-13-20-42-38-57.jpg

2019-11-13-20-48-22-585.jpg

Its been a very busy week and Ive only had a few hours spare on a old and slow laptop (again WIPS)

Back