• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

IndiaFoxtEcho

WOW! I've tried for 2 days to download a couple of these and all I get is:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Hope the link stays up long enough to able to get a couple.

Wow, thank you Dino for this generous gift!

Duckie, I tried about 2 hours after your post and I could download the models without any problems. So keep trying!

Cheers,
Huub

Repaints

I repainted the C-2 Greyhound and also the E2 Hawkeye when these were first released. You can find both repaints here in The Warbirds Library. Enjoy. :loyal:

Wow, thank you Dino for this generous gift!

Duckie, I tried about 2 hours after your post and I could download the models without any problems. So keep trying!

Cheers,
Huub

First let me say I absolutely agree with folks here that it is a very generous offer and I am grateful for the opportunity to download these gifts. :encouragement::encouragement: And thanks Huub for the encouragement. :very_drunk: Unfortunately I’m now 3 days into trying to download with no joy. I get to the download page but when I hit the download button I the too many views messages telling me to try again tomorrow. But I will keep trying as long as the link is active because I really do want to try out those A-4s.

Duckie,

I had the same problem:banghead:

Just use the first link:

FREEWARE GOOGLE DRIVE REPOSITORY

You will enter a page where you can select one (or all) downloads.

Worked for me

Jan

Duckie,

I had the same problem:banghead:

Just use the first link:

FREEWARE GOOGLE DRIVE REPOSITORY

You will enter a page where you can select one (or all) downloads.

Worked for me

Jan

Thanks moringj. Just tried that and get same message, shorter with different wording but same message. Download quota exceeded for this file, so you can't download it at this time.

Oh, well. If at first you don't succeed...

As of 12:15pm EST here in Norfolk VA I was able to download the TA-4, A-4, and E-2/C-2 FSX packages from their individual d/l links in a matter of minutes, no problem. :encouragement:

Steve,

I got the same response as you however when I signed in to google drive it then gave me a download link.

I got the A-4's a couple days ago with no hassle. Waiting for them to make the euro fighter available.

WOW! I've tried for 2 days to download a couple of these and all I get is:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Hope the link stays up long enough to able to get a couple.

I think it's great that Dino has placed works that he no longer wishes to support into freeware status instead of just deleting them from future availability.

Many thanks for your kind offer :applause: :applause:

I'm loving the A-4 :jump:

As a bit of info we have in the Classic Flyers Museum at Tauranga (NZTG) Skyhawk NZ6801 ex RNZAF.

Back