• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

IRIS Bombardier Private Jet (freeware)

Just Discovered

Good morning all!
I just discovered this and have downloaded all from the links. Thanks to everyone who added the different links. I will be putting together for myself and adding to the hanger to fly from my KASH which has a real-life company that flies corporate jet clients. I actually talked with the office and one of the pilots when I was creating their building for the airport. Really nice folks that took the time to help me with photos of the outside I couldn't get from the right angles in Google Earth. Going to fly later after i get this to KASH to Chicago Executive "back home". I was able to go aboard the B-24 Liberator "Witchcraft" some years ago there and also a B-17G "Aluminum Overcast" that flew in another year. Wish I could have afforded to have a real flight in them when offered.

Crj-200

Any interest in these liveries? It's for the Bombardier CRJ-200 FSX Native "Iris 2013 Easter Egg":

YzCskEl.jpg

xN187H5.jpg

TMbThBp.jpg

I've made them a long while ago, and forgot about them. They are based on the A.J. Cook paintkit, with a few fixes (slimmer door frame, and correct number of windows) but not 100% perfect, far from it.

This freeware CRJ-200 is not available anymore at the Iris Simulations website, but complete aircrafts can be found at Simviation, like this one by Matthew Miller (Skywest texture), David Hoeffgen (hi-res VC), Chris Evans (package). David Love-Brice from Iris is the original modeller.

But there is a known bug with this model. In the external view, there is a missing cockpit texture and/or mapping error. With MDLMatXX, I tried to darken the cocpit windows, it's slightly better now, but not quite satisfactory... Any tips? Is this fixable with McX?

TmftFmg.jpg

Many freeware jets have certain issues which lead me to park them to collect dust in the virtual hangar for prolonged periods of time.
This IRIS Bombardier Jet, however, gets regular use in my sim. I especially like the 9H-FED repaint - clean and simple.

A very nice flyer, indeed.

Last edited:
Nose down att in cruise

I love this plane! But the nose is 5 degrees down in cruise...(I have to do 200 kts at FL 320 if I want her to fly straight and level.)
It really takes alot away...Is it a COG issue?

I love this plane! But the nose is 5 degrees down in cruise...(I have to do 200 kts at FL 320 if I want her to fly straight and level.)
It really takes alot away...Is it a COG issue?

Nope, Cruise pitch scalar in the cfg. just play with the numbers in small increments to get what you want. Also ASI isn't the number you want. I think max mach is 0.83 on this bird so get that speed at altitude and then play with the pitch scalar I have a button tagged on my joystick to "Reload Aircraft" that lets me check cfg changes quickly

Back