• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

JF Hunter F.6 / FGA.9 preview

YoYo

SOH-CM-2023
Did You see this? JF (Im sure its AH) announces Hunter F.6 / FGA.9

hunter-f6-fga9_1_ss_l_161028100334.jpg

http://justflight.com/product/hunter-f6-fga9

YES!!! It's no wonder AH didn't answer my question on FB or here in the Javelin thread...hehe...I will 100% be in on this one. If it's not Tacpack ready I will add it myself...There's no way I'm not going to be using this in MP missions....:icon31:

YES!!! It's no wonder AH didn't answer my question on FB or here in the Javelin thread...hehe...I will 100% be in on this one. If it's not Tacpack ready I will add it myself...There's no way I'm not going to be using this in MP missions....:icon31:

Agree, I dont know why they don't like TacPack functionality ;).
VRS has very nice, helpful and friendly team.... and for old jets it isnt (perhaps?) hard work (but of course additional cost to do this)
It will be nice feature.

Ooh! Now that looks really nice! Lets hope it comes with a decent sound pack!
Certainly one I'll be keen to get!!:encouragement:
ChipShop

The Meteor was not so much my cup of tea, but this one certainly is. Looking forward to it.

Yes, very good news. And indeed: with so many other planes getting TacPac, I hope JF/AH will reverse their policy on this valuable add-on.<o:p></o:p>

Remarkable that in the announcement a lot is said about how it looks, but not about how it flies (systems, flight model etc).<o:p></o:p>

Wow!

This will be GREAT! Now if JF/AH will follow up with a Venom and Vampire, we'll have the whole suite of early British jet fighters!

Kent

Remarkable that in the announcement a lot is said about how it looks, but not about how it flies (systems, flight model etc).<o:p></o>

Tests show it hitting the book values, N2 throttle to High Mach tables need a little more work but we're getting there. Systems are as accurate as we can make given FSX limitations but the combined throttle/HP function is there and works beautifully. :engel016:

Tests show it hitting the book values, N2 throttle to High Mach tables need a little more work but we're getting there. Systems are as accurate as we can make given FSX limitations but the combined throttle/HP function is there and works beautifully. :engel016:

Sounds good, Baz! Does the plane have any peculiarities in flight behavior (Dutch roll tendency, low-speed stability and that kind of stuff) that will be modeled? So, are the flying challenges present in the ‘real’ Hunter simulated in your plane?

They certainly are. The Hunter can bite you in the posterior if you don't treat her right.:engel016:

How do you guys at AH done that? It's release after release after release after release after release after release:dizzy: While I'm working already for two years on my T.5 which isn't even halfway...:dizzy:

Stunning work, that's for sure!

How do you guys at AH done that? It's release after release after release after release after release after release:dizzy: While I'm working already for two years on my T.5 which isn't even halfway...:dizzy:

It is highly likely that you have a life my friend.

Seriously, we are indeed just two people but I guess doing this stuff for 15 years in a commercial sense teaches you a lot about production scheduling and methodology. Also, it is what we do for a living. I no longer joggle two careers.
My hat goes off to you and others who toil alone on these enormous projects, life/work balance is everything and life always must first.:engel016:

I'd say you've reached the halfway point unless your plans for it are super crazy.

I personally stopped binge watching "Lowering yourself to the level of the kardashians" and "X-factor-got-loser-biggest-talent : the bits you missed" which helped.:untroubled:

:engel016:

Back