• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Ju-52

And another one : Ju-52/3M g3e "Behelfsbomber"

40427657pg.jpg

40427642jf.jpg

40427824ny.jpg

greetings
Klaus

Hi,

I am sorry bit I think the CV is quite buggy. Background square gauges textures are black, they should be transparent like original model. Not really serious but a little disappointing!

JMC

Hi,

I am sorry bit I think the CV is quite buggy. Background square gauges textures are black, they should be transparent like original model. Not really serious but a little disappointing!

JMC

Hi,
The individuals who did the conversion missed a step, in the VC the VC panel textures $.... haven't been set to transparent. in MCX try setting those textures to Default Transparent using the Material Editor.

Gavin

Hi,
The individuals who did the conversion missed a step, in the VC the VC panel textures $.... haven't been set to transparent. in MCX try setting those textures to Default Transparent using the Material Editor.

Gavin

Are you sure of that? I was thinking the problem at textures gauges level but I will try; thank's!
JMC

Edit : You are right, it works fine!

ju52.jpg

Hi,

Gavin

Hi Gavin,

I haven't been able to find a Set Default Transparent button or any other way to set Default Transparent in the Material Editor. I must be missing something pretty obvious. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Hi Gavin,

I haven't been able to find a Set Default Transparent button or any other way to set Default Transparent in the Material Editor. I must be missing something pretty obvious. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
Hi,
It is in the drop down list at the top of the tool.

Gavin

Gavin,

Well, it's certainly obvious now, lol. The color scheme I'm using made Add Night Texture appear to look like a menu item instead of a drop down control.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Don

Previously not thinking this was my thing, I downloaded the Ju-52 and just compeleted a flight in P3D4 from Dubindorf to Locarno through the Alps. It's a wonderful model!!

Back