• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Just Can't Help Myself

Thank you

Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to make this airport. I read your directions on how to get the animated windsock to work via SODE but at first, I didn't know where to fine the SODE folder,
I found it then it was clear where to put the windsock files. Pretty neat. :encouragement:

Here is a 360 view of real airport.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!...=2ahUKEwjf-JqH9pH4AhX-kIkEHTeHDuwQoip6BAhUEAM

Works great in P3d v5.3
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Thank you

Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to make this airport. I read your directions on how to get the animated windsock to work via SODE but at first, I didn't know where to fine the SODE folder,
I found it then it was clear where to put the windsock files. Pretty neat. :encouragement:

Here is a 360 view of real airport.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!...=2ahUKEwjf-JqH9pH4AhX-kIkEHTeHDuwQoip6BAhUEAM

Works great in P3d v5.3
Thanks again.
When I got in as close in Google Earth that I could the windsock was red, which is what I did. The windsock in your 360 view is definitely faded, probably yellow since it's almost ivory. The Google map shows that Rodney Holt photographed this in June 2022 so its up to date. Google Earth sattelite images are sometimes as much as 2-3 years old in some cases If I am successful doing the model I will post an update for it here. Thanks for this and also letting me know how well it works in P3D V5.3

Thank you Sir, yet another fine scenery for FSX and for the use of everyone. Doesn't get any better than that. Thanks again.

Glad You Like It

It is gratifying to have guys here appreciate my work as I appreciate all theirs. I have not been able to get any answer about that dilapidated wind sock that gray eagle sent me photo of. I CAN see the red windsock and pole on Google Earth Satellite though its earlier than 2022. In any case until then I am leaving the windsock as is. Enjoy flying. I will be starting a new thread for a new Georgia small GA airport next week as I am accumulating the information I need for it. Watch for it. Thank you all again for downloading my work. :wavey:

Back