• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

KANB Anniston Regional Airport

A New Addition

Everytime that I went out to Google Earth for reference for the airport I saw the tower (unused) and then when I opened up FSX I had to look at the default one that I had left there. I decided that I was not going to leave it after all the work I had done on custom buildings so I spent the afternoon up til now and here is the custom tower that looks like it really does at KANB. It is completely made from scratch including the railings made from the Engineering Toolbox except for the metal grating that surrounds the tower under the windows which is a Sketchup download. I almost thought that I was going to have to remove them because ADEx ran out of memory when compiling but the tower is there accurate right down to the rust and chipping paint from Sketchup textures.

orJb4gu.jpg

Last edited:
Photo retouching

One of my testers said that the photoreal day background needs to be more closely matched to the default area so I am going to do that on Monday and then one more round of tests and it should be ready to upload into the Warbirds Library.

Uploaded

This is now complete and has been uploaded to the Library. I hope you enjoy flying into and from it.

Thank you very much sir. I truly appreciate the amount of work you put in this scenery and then share it with all of us...!

Back