• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Let L410 new project

Hi Roland, I can´t do the job at the moment. Many other projects are waiting. But I am sure people here will do that. And you a right, Miltons Spartan is a more than worthy work to give it a new live!

Thomas

Just a quick question, i've noticed the fuel gauges don't seem to work. Is there a fix for this? I have the latest PBR version of this excellent aircraft downloaded from avsim. Installed and flies great, but would like the the fuel gauges to work if possible :jump:

HSI and RMI gauges

I just discovered this very nice looking plane and installed into FSX. I think everything is OK except the subject gauges. I've tried about everything I can think of but "no joy". Any tips for bringing them online will be appreciated. Also is there a Master Avionics Switch in the cockpit? I have been using the FSX default key presses to light up the avionics. Best to all, Ken

HSI and RMI gauges

I just discovered this very nice looking plane and installed into FSX. I think everything is OK except the subject gauges. I've tried about everything I can think of but "no joy". Any tips for bringing them online will be appreciated. Also is there a Master Avionics Switch in the cockpit? I have been using the FSX default key presses to light up the avionics. Best to all, Ken
The HSI and RMI function if the FSX default Cessna is loaded first; but only for about 15 minutes. Then they die.
Also, can't get the AP to function. If anyone has seen this and found a solution please share it with me.
When tuning to an ILS the needles come alive on the ILS indicator and work great. The GPS works great also after loading the flight plan into FSX manually (via pull down menu etc.)
Best to all,
Ken

Back