Turbinee
Members +
Hi everyone,
I am looking for two community members in good standing with the forum to help test my MSFS2020 project before I release it to the general public as a paid add-on.
As a solo developer, testing on just my own computer has its limits, so outside feedback is incredibly valuable to me. As a token of my appreciation, both testers will receive the final production version for free when it launches.
If you are interested and would like to help out, please start a private conversation (PM) with me so we can work out the details.
Thanks for your support!
I am looking for two community members in good standing with the forum to help test my MSFS2020 project before I release it to the general public as a paid add-on.
As a solo developer, testing on just my own computer has its limits, so outside feedback is incredibly valuable to me. As a token of my appreciation, both testers will receive the final production version for free when it launches.
If you are interested and would like to help out, please start a private conversation (PM) with me so we can work out the details.
Thanks for your support!