Please see the most recent updates in the "Where did the .com name go?" thread. Posts number 16 and 17.
Please see this thread for updates. Update Thread
SOH ADMINISTRATIONBut You must wait......
Yeah, I got it figured out finally. I had an issue with the gaugesound.dll file. After getting it sorted out it's not bad. Looks great on the exterior!! Flies like it's on a rail too. I would love to see Manuele do one of thee to all it's glory
Thanks Falcon, Huub, Mike and Manuele for putting it together and the repaints too![]()
Myself suffer also a strange phenomena .....I have a CTD issue with the Macchi and absolutely NO idea
Hi Oleboy,
I have a CTD issue with the Macchi and absolutely NO idea how to go about fixing it! How did you manage to fix the gaugesound.dll issue? I would much appreciate any input on this.
Regards,
Sascha