• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

MCDiraq released!!

kilo delta

Charter Member 2015
Just up on Avsim is Michael Carr's (MCDesigns) [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]military scenery package for Iraq. Look for mcdfsxiraq.zip

Thanks a million, Michael
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]:applause::applause::ernae:[/FONT]

Gonna have to get this for sure, Thanks Michael!! :applause::applause::applause::ernae:

It is installed and it works very well. Thank-you .Your work is wonderfull . However, I think and I pray for all soldiers, women and men who are from there . Anna

:wavey:

Hi MC,

Thanks, Downloading now, It looks Fantastic !!

Many Cheers !!

Thanks all, hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it. I had hoped to add more to it, but I have commercial projects outside of FS and real work that just got in the way. Maybe a second part in the future (hope it works in FS11, LOL)

Thanks to Nick, Panther, Erik, Michael and Matt for helping me test it.

It is installed and it works very well. Thank-you .Your work is wonderfull . However, I think and I pray for all soldiers, women and men who are from there . Anna

Thank you maguireted, I am very patriotic and truly support the military, which was the inspiration in making this. I don't wish war on anyone, but I am very thankful we have brave people that are willing to fight for our country and keep us safe from those that want to do us harm, they are all heroes in my view!

Nils, you keep those Blackwater guys out of my camp!! :d

Awesome scenery! There's only one problem -- I fly FSX in the evenings to get OUT of Iraq, and now you are keeping me here! :) It is nice to be able get outside the wire without all the body armor, though.

Is there any chance you could do Balad Air Base?

seahawkiraq-1.jpg

Thanks all, hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it. I had hoped to add more to it, but I have commercial projects outside of FS and real work that just got in the way. Maybe a second part in the future (hope it works in FS11, LOL)

Thanks to Nick, Panther, Erik, Michael and Matt for helping me test it.

no thank you mick for giving me the chance, the download count will most definitely show the effort you put into this :applause:

Thanks for these sceneries Michael. These go great with the new Aerosoft F-16. Sceneries like these is what we need :jump:

F-16_s_Kirkuk_1.jpg

F-16_s_Kirkuk_2.jpg

F-16_s_Kirkuk_3.jpg

Nice screenies Vinflyer.

Got info on the actual release date of that candy you're displaying in this very nice scenery?:d

Man, that stuff looks good (both scenery and plane) :medals::medals::medals:

Back