• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

MCDiraq released!!

Now this is Iraq! (Don't forget to turn visibility down to 5 miles, or 10 if it's extra clear. It's usually pretty hazy here.)

iraq1.jpg

dustlandiraq.jpg

dustlandiraq2.jpg

Very cool Mark, is that from the rotor wash or another effect? I like it! Nice to get endorsement from someone actually over there, thanks!

I looked at Balad last night, pretty big freakin airbase. I might be begging you for some images if I get a chance to work on it, LOL

Thanks Dain and many thanks Mark, sweet looking effect, off to test it out!! :ernae:

Finally got a chance to fly here. Took the Aerosoft F-16 beta around for a bit. I gotta say, thank you very much for making this. When I left the service my father took a job in Fallujah as a contractor.

Bless our soldiers.

wow; I've been using this scenery and I love it!! I've been praying for something like this for a while. I'd have made it myself, but I didn't have the objects.

It looks like the author has allowed users to make scenery for their own personal use with them. If I can send him some of my own stuff and he approves of me uploading it, there'll be much more of this kind of thing soon!!

wow; I've been using this scenery and I love it!! I've been praying for something like this for a while. I'd have made it myself, but I didn't have the objects.

It looks like the author has allowed users to make scenery for their own personal use with them. If I can send him some of my own stuff and he approves of me uploading it, there'll be much more of this kind of thing soon!!

Hi tigisfat, I have no problem with others using the objects for their sceneries, just don't include any parts of this with your upload. Just provide a link to the package at AVSIM so that the end user of your scenery can d/l this directly and install it for the objects in your scenery to show up. I just don't want parts of my scenery floating around in other packages where I get no credit and can offer no support, and parts of my scenery modified by others (seen this happen with lots of other files in the past, case in point an idiot that uploaded the entire FS9 version with his modifications and took out my readme at SimV)

with micks permission, many moons i started doing some some new textures for the australian locals at australian regular army virtual

just 2 quick pics

new cam netting and tent textures
1218314261.jpg

new uniforms and body armor with the bunny ears and love hearts cam pattern
1218331416.jpg

hopefully i can pull my finger out and finish them

once again mick thanks again for the objects

:wavey:

Wow Great Shot Bob, The Apache looks amazing in that Shot, with MC Scenery !!

Also the Blackhawk is looking Awsome, in some great Scenery !!

Many Cheers !!

Back